r5695 - in trunk/BOOK: . general/genutils introduction/welcome x/installing x/lib

Justin R. Knierim lfs at lfs-matrix.net
Fri Mar 3 21:35:02 PST 2006

dj at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
> +########## Need a way to fix this on the mirrors ##########
> +##### Maybe a single tarball is the way to handle it ######

Heh, I'll say.  I'm not looking forward to adding so many packages to
the ftp dir, even with it being almost all scripted.  I can pull
everything from the /srv/everything/ directory and make a tarball of it.
  It rather depends on how often updates to the individual Xorg packages
will happen.

So for now until we get this all figured out, if you want me to dump a
tarball of all the packages in the ftp repo, I can do that.  :)

Justin