r5686 - in trunk/BOOK: introduction/welcome postlfs/config

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 06:49:49 PST 2006

On 2/27/06, Randy McMurchy <randy at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

> There are many, many more such as <keycap>Enter</keycap> for designating
> keys on the keyboard. I've really never looked at a docbook guide
> to try and see what all is available, I've just followed the examples
> I've discovered in the book.

OK, here's one I'm not sure about.  I never bothered to pay attention
to this before.  The book has "Estimated disk space required".  I
thought this was the size of the installed files.  I'm working on
xfsprogs right now, and the size of the installed files is 3.2M, while
the number on the current page is 25.2M!  This is installed files +
build/source dir?  Hmm, I'm still only at 15.2M with that.  What am I
missing?

--
Dan