r5686 - in trunk/BOOK: introduction/welcome postlfs/config

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 10:34:25 PST 2006

On 2/27/06, Randy McMurchy <randy at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
> > I was hoping someone would comment here.  I don't know the policy for
> > the formatting.  tinker-term.sh should be a <command>?  Here xterm
> > doesn't describe the command, but the terminfo (termcap?) file.  Still
> > in <command>?  I'll add the Ncurses tags soon.
>
> I'm not sure it is actually written anywhere, I just go on what
> Igor taught me a long time ago.
<snip docbook analysis>

OK, I'll recommit with a few changes.  tinker-term.sh is <filename>,
xterm is <filename> since this refers to the terminfo file and not the
command, and Ncurses is <application>.  If anyone has a problem, don't
hesitate to keep bugging me.  My experience with svn and docbook xml
is minimal at best.

--
Dan