[BLFS Trac] #1813: Librsvg mozilla plugin build broken if using nss/nspr

Richard A Downing richard at langside.org.uk
Sat Feb 25 08:11:37 PST 2006

BLFS Trac wrote:
> #1813: Librsvg mozilla plugin build broken if using nss/nspr
> -------------------------------------+--------------------------------------
>  Reporter:  richard at langside.org.uk  |        Owner:  randy at linuxfromscratch.org
>      Type:  defect                   |       Status:  assigned
> Comment (by randy at linuxfromscratch.org):
>
>  I've attached a patch to this ticket. The patch works for Mozilla or
>  Firefox with system-installed NSPR. I did not (cannot either) check
>  it against a system using NSPR from the Mozilla sources. It should
>  work. Someone to test this would be nice.
>
>  After this patch is confirmed by someone else to work, I will add it
>  to the book, and update the book to change the section about linking
>  the plugin to the firefox plugin directory to just the mozilla plugin
>  directory.

I'm trying to validate this patch, but having downloaded it (or thought
that I had - right-click/save-as in firefox), it turns out to be html
for a trac page.  What is the recommended way to access such patches
from the trac system?

I can recreate it by cutting and pasting from the browser, but that
rather defeats the purpose of QA'ing it.

R.