r5675 - in trunk/BOOK: . introduction/welcome server/mail

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Feb 12 16:51:36 PST 2006

On Sun, Feb 12, 2006 at 04:30:09PM -0600, Randy McMurchy wrote:

> Glad to see you finally have a recent LFS-build. :-)

LOL! Unfortunately, I still don't. :( I was working on a postfix update
on one of my servers so the research needed for the book was already
being done. Justin lent me some ssh access on a trunk build so I could
simply grab timings, size, and some build logs for the BLFS book.

Thanks, Justin!

--
Archaic

Hardened Linux From Scratch