r5275 - in trunk/BOOK: . introduction/welcome xsoft/suites

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Nov 16 20:11:43 PST 2005

Justin R. Knierim wrote:
> dj at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
>

>> url="&patch-root;/OOo_&openoffice-version;-jdk_1.5.0_fix-1.patch"/>
>>
> This patch has the wrong name in the patches repo (missing ".0_fix"):
>
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/patches/downloads/OOo/OOo_2.0.0-jdk_1.5-1.patch

Yes that is the correct patch, I just borked the instructions.

>> url="&patch-root;/OOo_&openoffice-version;-freetype-1.patch"/></para>
>>
> think this one is missing from the patches repo:
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/patches/downloads/OOo

Yes it is.  I have no idea how the heck I got that wrong.  It was
supposed to be the pkgconfig patch (fixes implicit deps).

>> url="&patch-root;/OOo_&openoffice-version;-no_pam-1.patch"/></para>

Will look at that soon and commit, it will be going in, as well as the
firefox patch.  Have to rip out PAM first and get the TBAB working too
with FF/TB build.  Will have the obvious ones fixed shortly.

Thanks again.

-- DJ Lucas