r4854 - in trunk/BOOK: . introduction/welcome xsoft/graphweb

TheOldFellow TheOldFellow at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 07:26:23 PDT 2005

Randy McMurchy wrote:
> TheOldFellow wrote these words on 07/31/05 08:32 CST:
>

>>My mileage varied from yours.  I don't have Heimeros and it refuses to
>>configure with the option set.  I decided to document it the way I did
>>for that reason.
>

> That is very odd. I never noticed this before. Just for the sake of
> my knowledge, could you post the configure error to -dev. I would like
> to re-examine this issue. The default Mozilla builds with the extensions
> line found in browser/config/mozconfig in the source tree. This is how
> it would be built if we used the client.mk build instructions suggested
> by Mozilla (which ends up with the same end-result).

OK, I've found out what the problem is.  mozilla's configure doesn't
like whitespace between options in --enable-extensions.

These whitespace chars get put in by a cut and paste from the book.

I'll change the firefox instructions back, but alter the formatting of
the instructions so that they can be cut and pasted.

Randy, is that OK with you?

Richard.