Large Commit

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jan 10 09:56:20 PST 2005

Hi guys,

I made a large commit and the mail message bounced back because it
was too large to be posted to the list. I ran the following command
against the repository:

sed -i -e "s/Estimated Disk space required/Estimated disk space required/" \
`grep -lr "Estimated Disk space required" * | grep -v svn-base`

I triple checked the diff to make sure only the lines I expected to
change were changed. This standardizes the text in all the packages
to "Estimated disk space required". (capitalization change)