r5412 - in trunk/BOOK: . xsoft/office

Andrew Benton b3nt at ukonline.co.uk
Tue Dec 13 13:09:29 PST 2005

Randy McMurchy wrote:
> andy at linuxfromscratch.org wrote these words on 12/13/05 14:48 CST:
>> Author: andy
>> Log:
>> Updated Abiword to 2.4.1
>>
>> -  <!ENTITY AbiWord-buildsize     "215 MB">
>> -  <!ENTITY AbiWord-time          "3.8 SBU (to build and install the program, docs and all plugins)">
>> +  <!ENTITY AbiWord-md5sum        "03d47aad66c4c9f9d329e3538de97dcd">
>> +  <!ENTITY AbiWord-size          "24.1 MB">
>> +  <!ENTITY AbiWord-buildsize     "23.7 MB">
>
> Is the buildsize a typo? It seems somewhat unrealistic.

Well I checked it two ways. I did df / before I started and finished then compared the two (like it says in the editors guide). Also I did a build and installed it all in one folder on my desktop and looked at the size of that. It's about the same size as Firefox would be, which seems about right to me.

Andy