r5392 - in trunk/BOOK: . introduction/welcome x/wm

Andrew Benton b3nt at ukonline.co.uk
Sat Dec 10 00:16:58 PST 2005

Chris Staub wrote:
> I believe it sets the background image. I've noticed that without that
> link, attempting to change themes results in error messages about not
> finding "bsetroot", and the background image not being changed.

fbsetbg sets a background image. fbsetroot can set the background to be a single colour, or two colours merging into each other (red -> green - mmmm...nice!). It's all explained in the man page. I'm not seeing any problems with background colours or themes. Perhaps it's because I compile it with --enable-imlib2? I should do some more test builds.
Andy