r5392 - in trunk/BOOK: . introduction/welcome x/wm

Andrew Benton b3nt at ukonline.co.uk
Fri Dec 9 10:28:17 PST 2005

Chris Staub wrote:
> The bsetroot program has been renamed fbsetroot (as noted in the updated
> instructions) but some parts of fluxbox have not been updated to use it.
> A symlink will need to be created: ln -s fbsetroot /usr/bin/bsetroot

What problems does it cause? I've been using Fluxbox-0.9.14 for months and I'm not aware of any major problems. Mind you, that's probably because it's the first version of Fluxbox I've used. If I was to add instructions for putting in a bsetroot -> fbsetroot symlink into the Fluxbox page I'd at least like to know why.
Is this the right list to talk about this? Shouldn't we tale this to BLFS-dev?
Andy