Autofs missing configure sentence

Torsten Vollmann Torsten at vollmann-online.de
Tue Aug 2 08:20:01 PDT 2005

David Ponessa wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Going through SVN-20050711, I found the autofs instructions are
> lacking the configure sentence:
>
> ./configure --prefix=/ --mandir=/usr/share/man
>
> before the make statement...
>
> Bye

Hm. I think you're right (cause it won't work for me without) but it seems
nobody had noticed your report since it's still so in 6.1-pre1 ...

Also using the   autofs-4.1.4-multi-parse-fix.patch   gives me the following
message (but everything seems to compile just fine):

patching file modules/parse_sun.c

To be sure I obtained the tarball and patches by using the links from
6.1-pre1.

Any comments?

Torsten