AWARD NOTIFICATION

steed hart steedhart at netscape.net
Wed Mar 3 22:13:03 PST 2004

       RE/AWARD NOTIFICATION /PROCESSING ADVICE

We are pleased inform you today,3th March 2004 of the
winners of the SCIENTIFIC GAME LOTTERY;EUROPEAN/INTERNATIONAL
PROGRAM PROMO,held on the 27th febuary,2004.Your email address
attached to ticket number
023-56678230954,drew the lucky numbers 7-14-21-42-49-59,batch
number 6858/EU.

And consequently won the lottery in the 1st category,you
have therefore been approved for the lump sum pay out of EURO
580,000.00 (FIVE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY THOUSAND EUROS)credited to
file LOTTERY REF NO SGIL/763276/04.This is from a total
prize of EURO 20,000,000.00 shared among the twenty-nine
international winners in the category c with seriel number:
IL/FLW/12-C033721192.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot
system  drawn from 25,000,000 company email addresses and
30,000,000 individual email adresses from Australia,New
Zealand,Asia Europe, and North America as part of
iinternational promotions program,which is conducted annually.
CONGRATULATIONS!

Your fund is now in custody of a financial security company
insured in your file reference.Due to the mix up of some
numbers and names,we ask that you keep this award strictly
from the public notice until your claim has been processed and
your fund remitted to your account.

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming or unsrupuluos acts taking advantage of the
program.This lottery program was promoted by our group of
philanthropist .We hope with your winnings you will
perticipate in our year end high stakes international
lottery.To begin your claim please contact our regional
accredited validation and verification agent in Canada.

Mr.Manie Haywood,
Global Zenith Inc,
Edmonton, AB T0J 0Z0,
Canada
1-403-397-6389
Fax:1-403-383-6426
Email:globalzenithfin at netscape.net or maniehaywood at netscape.
net.

Please be aware that your paying authority will ONLY make
payment swiftly upon completion and satifactory report of
verification and validation  provided by processing
agent;that is designated to your file,for due processing and
remitance of your winning prize to designated account of your
choice.After 18th April,2004  all winnings will be return as
unclaimed .

NOTE:In order to avoid unneccessry delays and complications,
please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in
every correspondences with our accredited agent.Furthermore,
should there be any change of your address,do inform your
claim agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once again from our team of staff, and thank
you for being part of our promotional program.
Anybody under the age of 18 is AUTOMATICALLYDISQUALIFIED.

Sincerely,

Steed Hart (lOTTERY COORDINATOR)