cvs commit: BLFS/BOOK/introduction/welcome changelog.xml

llawre nobody at nowhere.com
Mon Jan 12 19:40:23 PST 2004

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 09:17:57 +1100, Greg Schafer wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 03:15:17PM -0700, larry at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
>> larry       04/01/12 15:15:17
>
>>   +<listitem><para>January 12th, 2004 [larry]: Updated to at-spi-1.3.8,
>>   +returned --libexec to sbin on gal and gtkhtml until LFS makes the
>>   +change. gcalctool, gpdf, gucharmap, nautilus-cd-burner, zenity and
>
> Hi Larry
>
> What change?

There was brief, and I think inconclusive, discussion about libexec files
being in libexec, bin or sbin on lfs-dev.  I found some changes in BLFS
that could be from the editor's personal preference or an assumption
based on that thread (or bug), so I rechecked the LFS CVS and noted that
no change has been made on this matter and undid the edits.

If it was the editor's personal preference, than this edit restores
consistency between the two projects.

Larry