cvs commit: BLFS/BOOK/x/installing/xfree86 xfree86-exp.xml xfree86-inst.xml xfree86-intro.xml

Bruce Dubbs bdubbs at swbell.net
Fri Feb 20 00:55:12 PST 2004

Tushar Teredesai wrote:

> bdubbs at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
>
>> bdubbs      04/02/19 23:09:07
>>
>>  Modified:    BOOK/x/installing/xfree86 xfree86-exp.xml xfree86-inst.xml
>>                        xfree86-intro.xml
>>  Log:
>>  Changing back what should'nt have been changed
>>

> I moved it to the Introduction section so that it is applicable to all
> pkgs. There is no point in adding check md5sum and create a compile
> log in individual packages.

I saw that you added an md5 section to the introduction.  However, I
want to keep the md5sum in the XFree section 1) to emphasize the point,
and 2) to give a specific example.

I also think the compile log is useful for XFree86 and want to leave it
in.  Also it now gives an educational example of how to use the
PIPESTATUS builtin variable.