r3157 - in trunk/BOOK: . introduction/welcome xsoft/suites

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Dec 28 23:02:07 PST 2004

dj at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
> Author: dj
> Date: 2004-12-28 23:48:58 -0700 (Tue, 28 Dec 2004)
> New Revision: 3157
>
> Modified:
>    trunk/BOOK/general.ent
>    trunk/BOOK/introduction/welcome/changelog.xml
>    trunk/BOOK/xsoft/suites/openoffice.xml
> Log:
> Gnome .destop items installed in openoffice

Looking at your commit because I'm interested in learning as much
as I can about the desktop-file-utils, I have a comment about your
commit.

Perhaps it would be better to put the .desktop files in
$GNOME_PREFIX/share/applications. There's probably just as many
that install GNOME in /opt than do in /usr.

TIA.