fontconfig.h and XFree86...what is the solution?

zoltan fmzoltan at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 26 21:48:49 PDT 2004

Thanks, you are right.  /usr/include/fontconfig/ does not exist, but
then again, it doesn't exist on my lfs/blfs 4.0 system either, which is
fully functional, and has been for quite some time...ages.

I also suspect fontconfig-2.2.1 as being the culprit, which is why I
posted here, since BLFS-5.0 book says to use it...

But alas, I shall take my problems elsewhere...good bye cruel
newsgroup... ;-)