cvs commit: BLFS/BOOK/stylesheets blfs-tex.xsl

Larry Lawrence larry at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Apr 13 13:03:00 PDT 2004

news:c5h6k8$vdm$1 at belgarath.linuxfromscratch.org...

http://www.lfs-es.org
> TLDP-ES                 http://es.tldp.org

db2latex.sourceforge.net

I worked with it trying to get an easy XML to TeX transformation so the book
wouldn't be maintained in both formats.  It wasn't good enough for Gerard,
but I kept it around and played with it.  The PDF's that I generated used
this, but it has been a while since we had one available online.

blfs-tex.xsl main purpose was to insert /frontmatter, /tableofcontents and
/endmatter into the transformation.  TOC wasn't working, so I took it out
for now.

Larry