Going to mess with CVS - disabling commit emails for the time being

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jul 22 11:31:39 PDT 2003

Hi guys,

I'm about to start looking into that CVS problem that was put on hold
when I went on vacation. When certain repositories are updated, some
script should run to update part of the website. There's something weird
going on (the wrong scripts run). I need to add, remove and update a
bunch of files to CVS to run my tests but I don't want to flood these
lists.

So I'm turning off email notification to the lists for now and have it
only email me. You can still use CVS per usual, I'm simpy messing with
the logging backend, not with the actual CVS program itself. I'll
manually forward commit messages to the proper list when they come in
while I'm working, so please don't stop working on my account.

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org