ASSISTANCE

musa yakubu musayakubu at caramail.com
Sun Jan 12 17:09:48 PST 2003

Dear Friend,

 I am a Solicitor resident and practicing in
 Lagos, Nigeria and I am using this correspondence to
urgently seek
 and
 request your assistance and cooperation in a sensitive
but highly
 beneficial financial arrangement. An important client of
mine whose
 details and person I cannot release at this point has
implored me to
 contact a reliable and trustworthy partner overseas to
urgently
 receive and handle funds total FIFTEEN MILLION US DOLLARS
(US$15.M)in
 CASH presently lodged in a security/finance outfit in
overseas. Due
 my client inability to travel out of the country
presently and the
 fact that we continue to accumulate huge debts daily as
long as this
 consignment remains in the security/finance company we
need an
 associate and partner to proceed as soon as possible to
receive this
 funds for investment purpose as shall be instructed by
my client. We
 have agreed in principle to give twenty-percent (25%) of
the total
 sum
 to whom ever shall handle this funds for us while the
remaining
 sixty-five percent (65%)shall be for my client and ten-
percent (10%)
 for me as the attorney. As soon as you are ready to
proceed to
 receive
 this cash on our behalf we shall furnish you with the
details and
 information you will need to accomplish this task.
Please be rest
 assured that this arrangement is absolutely risk free
And cannot
 implicate you in any way. However I implore you to
handle this
matter
 with urgency and utmost confidence even if you do not
intend to
 execute the project for us. Whatever the case, please
acknowledge
 receipt of this mail via my e-mail address If your
response is
 positive we shall proceed immediately without any delay.
Thank you
in
 anticipation of your cooperation and hoping to hear from
you
soonest.

 Yours sincerely,

 Barrister, musa yakubu (LLB).