Bug for Man Page issues page?

Seth W.Klein sk at sethwklein.net
Thu Jan 2 20:21:56 PST 2003

Mark Hymers <markh at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 01, Jan, 2003 at 09:13:32PM -0600, James Robertson spoke thus..
> >
> > I was looking in Bugzilla for another task/bug to tackle.  I noticed that
> > there is a page titled "Man Page issues".  What is wanted on this page?
>
> I'll probably deal with this one as I maintain the man page hint.

You note in the hint that you haven't worked out cat page generation.
I thought i'd mention something i discovered in the hope of saving you
time when you do.

Man doesn't save cat pages unless unless the output is a terminal and
that terminal is 80 columns wide. IIRC, that can be changed with a
trivial patch.

cheers,
Seth W. Klein
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org