Bug for Man Page issues page?

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jan 2 02:32:08 PST 2003

On Wed, 01, Jan, 2003 at 09:13:32PM -0600, James Robertson spoke thus..
> I was looking in Bugzilla for another task/bug to tackle.  I noticed that
> there is a page titled "Man Page issues".  What is wanted on this page?

I'll probably deal with this one as I maintain the man page hint.

One thing I do want which isn't in Bugzilla is a page on kernel
compilation and use of kernel modules.  Don't know if you fancy taking
that on (it should give an introduction, basic instructions for
recompiling the kernel).  The idea is that elsewhere in the book we'll
just start saying: "You require CONFIG_BLAH in your kernel to make use
of this" and refer them to that page.

Mark

"The first thing we do, let's kill all the Lawyers"
     Henry VI Part II, Shakespeare
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org