Ghostscript, a2ps, enscript, gsview, psutils, xpdf, Acrobat Reader

alex at 22-music.de alex at 22-music.de
Wed Jan 1 05:18:57 PST 2003

On 31.12.02 21:29 +0000, Mark Hymers wrote:
> Gentlemen, please!
We already got back to common sense.

> I've applied most of the patch (except for the Acrobat reader bit - we
> allow binary-only only where there is no alternative; in this case xpdf
> and gv are alternatives).
So is gsview. I was unable to compile gv, but I'll keep trying. Perhaps,
I'll even make a patch to compile it without xaw3d, but don't count on
it soon.

> (...)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark
>
> PS - Alex, One thing - You describe a couple of packages as "GNU"
> packages but I'm not entirely sure they are - at least, I couldn't find
> them on the GNU Projects page.  Should we change that to typical
> "autoconf using" packages or something similar?
it should be "autoconf using". OK, some of that packages could be found
on the gnu mirror, but I didn't change that lines because the
installation was quite similar. Gonna check that better next time :)

> --
> Mark Hymers <markh at linuxfromscratch dot org>
Alex
--
Tolerance rulez! Everything else sucks --my brother Andre
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org