Attention, planned bugzilla upgrade tonight.

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Oct 3 13:57:10 PDT 2002

Yo,

This is just a head's up, that in the next 8h (i'm busy hacking other
things atm and have hw, so not thinking *too* far ahead :) a bugzilla
upgrade will be taking place.  It is just a very minor upgrade however,
so it shouldn't break anything nor take long.

I'll post another e-mail when I start todo the upgrade and when I finish
so you guys know what's going on. =)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org