GNOME-1.4.txt -- updated again

Scot Mc Pherson scot at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jun 30 11:30:27 PDT 2002

Cleaned it up quite a bit...nothing was broken, just updated all packages
to the latest stable, polished it so its consistent and I also added
global optimizations for all packages that can be easily optimized
without manual editting of Makefiles.  I think 3 or 4 packages aren't
optimized. The changllog still needs to be updated, and I will get to
that tonight.

Find gnome-1.4.txt and the updated GNOME-patches.tar.bz2 at:

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~scot/

Another update will be forthcoming in a few days.

Scot Mc Pherson
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org