GNOME--Commit

James Iwanek chthon at chthon-uk.com
Fri Jun 21 11:06:08 PDT 2002

this would be correct yes.
sorry im taking so long - i was going to test it - but my PC's had a few
issues with its memory (fixed now) - ill skip the testing for now and try
to convert as quickly as possible (sorry guys)

-----
Jay

ps: scot, are you up for helping out with the maintanence of this chapter
when ive got it in to the book?

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org