some thoughts

Seth W. Klein sk at sethwklein.net
Sat Jun 1 15:32:28 PDT 2002

Bruce Dubbs <bdubbs at swbell.net> wrote:

> quinte wrote:
> > just wanted to mention that newer postfix 1.1.10 / 1.1.11 available...
>
> This went into Bugzilla yesterday.  Please make these posts to blfs.dev.

I'd like to confirm that this means that the FAQ item titled "There's a new
version of package Foo." should be updated to ask people to submit these
announcements to blfs-dev instead of blfs-book. (This is different from
LFS which, last i checked, wants new release notifications to lfs-book.)

cheers,
Seth W. Klein
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org