Bugzilla upgrade.

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Jul 27 17:06:51 PDT 2002

Yo,

On Sun, Jul 28, 2002 at 12:00:40AM +0100, Chris Lingard wrote:
> Bug #1000000 you are confusing people on package Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee

*grumbles*  Anyways.. I *think* it's working %100 now.  Thou i'm not
sure anymore.  Oh well.. I guess we will find out soon enough :D

> is "thou" the American spelling of though, because it means "thou art
> making sense" in English.

Well, first i'm not American.  And second I have no idea.  Problably
comes from the English (as in British) sense of the word.  It's just my
funny way of saying things.  Some of my friends have started calling it
"HIghoS'ism" a few years ago.  Such that if you were not familiar with me
and were talking late at night, there's a very good chance you wouldn't
understand half of what I was saying.  anyways :-)

Hopefully bugzilla's working.  So if you notice anything weird *please*
let me know.  *grumbles one last time, while giving bugzilla a kick,
just for good measure*

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org