Bugzilla upgrade.

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Jul 27 15:02:01 PDT 2002

Yo,

On Sat, Jul 27, 2002 at 05:01:46PM +0100, Mark Hymers wrote:
> /me looks away, covers his eyes and waits for the explosion (followed by
> the traditional comical rolling away of a wheel).. ;-P

rofl!!! Anyways.  I'm done.  Upgraded and fixed and patched away from
evil security holes that we somehow missed ;p

Heh.  I somehow knew I wasn't going to be able to finish the upgrade
last night.  I had to track down some help via IRC to resolve two
problems in the DB.  Kudos to justdave (aka Dave Miller of Mozilla fame)
for helping me out.

Everything seems to be working just fine, so far.  Thou more testing is
problably needed at this point (*patpats his backups, just in case*),
thou y'all can return to using it, without fear.

Anyways, later ;)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org