Bugzilla upgrade.

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jul 26 18:01:48 PDT 2002

Yo,

Well, i'm kinda on a roll right now.  Upgrading everything I can get my
hands on.. and lo and behold, bugzilla is next on my list.

Just wanted to give a head's up that it *may* break, however i'm going
to be _extra_ carefull with this, mostly because i've never installed it
nor upgraded it before... this should be fun.

I'm not going to be doing this right away on bugs.lfs.org or
blfs-bugs.lfs.org either.  Testing first ;-)

Anyways, just wanted to mention.. in case everything works out fine and
go ahead and do it and forget to mention it here.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org