The FAQ maintainer was temporarily unsubscribed from these lists.

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jul 5 17:20:26 PDT 2002

On Thu, 04, Jul, 2002 at 08:13:50PM -0400, Seth Klein spoke thus..
> Apparently, as of late June 26 some time, i was automatically and
> silently unsubscribed from blfs-support, blfs-dev, and blfs-book.
> Perhaps my service provider had a temporary outage and some over
> reactive script did the deed. Anyway, if i haven't answered something
> in that time, you now know why.

I get all the sub/unsub notices from listar and it doesn't say that you
were unsubscribed at all.  In fact, the only listings for you I have
since the start of May are the resubscription you did on the 4th July.
Sorry about that; it could well be the autounsubscribe script which
chuck people off the list if too many mails are returned but I would
still have expected to seen the notification.  Very strange.

Mark

markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org