ATTN: News Server Maintainance

Scot Mc Pherson scot at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jul 2 14:16:06 PDT 2002

Just wanted to post a general announcement.

Expect the news server to be going down between the
hours of 10:00pm to 2:00am EST (0300-0700 GMT) for some upgrading, maintenance and
troubleshooting.  If this poses a  problem for anyone please e-mail me at
scot at linuxfromscratch.org.

Expect these downtimes to be only a few minutes at a time, but they may
happen frequently during these hours. I can't say at this time for how
long this will continue. But basically will continue until I have the
problems with the newsgroups solved. I just dont want to set a time limit
for this maintenance. Sometimes sleep beckons before then.

Let me know if this causes problems.

Thanx,

Scot Mc Pherson
scot at linuxfromscratch.org