FM II Subscriptions

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jan 1 17:08:30 PST 2002

On Wed, 02, Jan, 2002 at 01:46:40AM +0100, newton at tiscali.no spoke thus..
> Quoting Mark Hymers <markh at linuxfromscratch.org>:
>
>  > Maybe you could give us some idea of the
> > > organizational logic . . .
> > See http://beyond.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/outline.shtml
> >

> Thanks for the outline.  Sorry if I sounded
> complaintive before---it's just that I am so
> eager to write a BLFS script!
>
> I missed the presence of pcmcia on the outline,
> but maybe that too will be included.  I still
> have not managed to connect my LFS laptop to
> the internet, so pcmcia is a subject of some
> interest to me . . .
PCMCIA is unlikely to be included in BLFS-1.0 basically on the grounds
that I don't have access to a machine that uses it.  The best thing to
do is probably to ask on blfs-dev if anyone knows enough about it to
write something.  I've therefore CC'd this to blfs-dev; where all
discussion should take place.

All followups to blfs-dev ONLY please.

Mark

--