FM II Subscriptions

newton at tiscali.no newton at tiscali.no
Tue Jan 1 16:04:11 PST 2002

Quoting Mark Hymers <markh at linuxfromscratch.org>:

> This is a list of the projects which the blfs-book mailing list is
> subscribed to recieve release notifications of (I've just added quite a
> few of them now):
>
> alsa
> cvs
> fcron
> gpm
> hdparm
> iptables
> libjpeg
> libmng
> libpng
> libtiff
> libungif
> links
> lynx
> ncftp
> openssh
> openssl
> zlib
>
> This should cover the first 5 chapters of the book.  Because my
> connection is being ridiculously slow (it's taking a minute to subscribe
> to each project..) I'm leaving it there for now.
> If anyone can think of any other projects we need to be on the list for
> (for chapters 1-5), please let me know via the list (as I can now
> remember
> the password for freshmeat!)
>
> I'll do the other chapters soon.
>
> Mark
>
> --
> Mark Hymers					 BLFS Editor
> markh at linuxfromscratch.org
> --

Half of these programs are networking programs.
But networking programs are useless unless you
can connect to something.  What about

pcmcia
ppp/wvdial ?

Or are these scheduled for later chapters?
Is this a complete list of BLFS packages so far?
Maybe you could give us some idea of the
organizational logic . . .

Thanks, Conrad

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org