FM II Subscriptions

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jan 1 12:09:55 PST 2002

This is a list of the projects which the blfs-book mailing list is
subscribed to recieve release notifications of (I've just added quite a
few of them now):

alsa
cvs
fcron
gpm
hdparm
iptables
libjpeg
libmng
libpng
libtiff
libungif
links
lynx
ncftp
openssh
openssl
zlib

This should cover the first 5 chapters of the book.  Because my
connection is being ridiculously slow (it's taking a minute to subscribe
to each project..) I'm leaving it there for now.
If anyone can think of any other projects we need to be on the list for
(for chapters 1-5), please let me know via the list (as I can now remember
the password for freshmeat!)

I'll do the other chapters soon.

Mark

--