Bug 236

Larry larry at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Dec 12 06:49:01 PST 2002

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 10:17:46PM -0600, James Robertson wrote:

> Cool!  I can't wait to see it on the CVS view on the website.  I never did
> get the rendering stuff to work.

Working on that, still finding some kinks and want to simplify as best I
can, but the BLFS book will install all software necessary to render the
BLFS book, with centralized sgml and xml catalogs (allowing gnome
support also).  Should also be able to use xsltproc or openjade to get
to HTML (I haven't got chunk.dsl to work yet).

> Also, if you have other areas that need fill in (like some of the
> introductions) or whatever, let me know.  I would love to contribute more
> if you need it.

/etc/skel might be a good place to go next, but anything that says "Not
done yet" that interests you.