blfs-bugs: Reporter changed for #33, #34, and #35.

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Dec 11 14:24:03 PST 2002

On Tue, 10, Dec, 2002 at 11:45:46PM -0500, Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee spoke thus..
> Yo,
>
> I have changed the reporter for bugs #33, #34, and #35 from 8
> "jeroencoumans at hotmail.com" to 25 "jeroencoumans at gmx.net".  The hotmail
> address was causing bounces, so hopefully this gmx address will solve this
> problem.
>
> Id just like to mention that it *is* possible to change your e-mail
> address in your bugzilla accounts.  Looking at how many duplicate accounts
> there are in the database, I'm begining to wonder if people don't realize
> this.  (I Know initially it was not possible, but for a long time now..)
>
> Anyways, just wanted to let you guys know.

Actually, James Robertson did complain just before that he couldn't
change it himself; I had to do it in admin mode.  Don't know if this is
a one off or if there is a generic problem.  /me shrugs

Mark

"I once absent-mindedly ordered Three Mile Island dressing in a restaurant
 and, with great presence of mind, they brought Thousand Island Dressing and
 a bottle of chili sauce."
     Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org