blfs-bugs: Reporter changed for #33, #34, and #35.

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Dec 10 20:45:46 PST 2002

Yo,

I have changed the reporter for bugs #33, #34, and #35 from 8
"jeroencoumans at hotmail.com" to 25 "jeroencoumans at gmx.net".  The hotmail
address was causing bounces, so hopefully this gmx address will solve this
problem.

Id just like to mention that it *is* possible to change your e-mail
address in your bugzilla accounts.  Looking at how many duplicate accounts
there are in the database, I'm begining to wonder if people don't realize
this.  (I Know initially it was not possible, but for a long time now..)

Anyways, just wanted to let you guys know.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org