cvs commit: BLFS/BOOK/introduction/welcome changelog.xml credits.xml

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Aug 25 16:39:33 PDT 2002

On Sun, 25, Aug, 2002 at 10:26:58PM +0200, M.Canales.es spoke thus..
> My question is ¿why are only mysql and qmail in the symlinks's list, but no
> ther others similar servers?. Same people can feel molest becase her
> favorit server isn't in the symlinks's list
>
> If the problem is keep the appendix clean and easier to read, maybe a
> comment in symlinks.xml about this issue can be enough.

It's not that, it's just that the symlink appendix isn't up to date.
Once package submissions are closed for BLFS-1.0 I'll make sure I update
it when I'm going through the book with a fine-toothed comb.

Mark

"Q: What's the definition of a double blind trial?
 A: Two orthopaedic surgeons looking at an ECG"
     Medical In-Joke
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org