cvs commit: BLFS/BOOK/introduction/welcome changelog.xml credits.xml

M.Canales.es labuenaestaenlafirma at terra.es
Sun Aug 25 13:26:58 PDT 2002

El Dom 25 Ago 2002 20:35 Mark Hymers escrbió:

> Actually, shouldn't mysql and postgresql share the same startup/shutdown
> numbers in BLFS.  I mean, how *likely* is it that people will run both.
> The same should probably apply for postfix,qmail,exim,sendmail.
>
> Anyone spot a major problem with this approach (it'd keep the symlinks
> appendix easier to read...)

My question is ¿why are only mysql and qmail in the symlinks's list, but no
ther others similar servers?. Same people can feel molest becase her
favorit server isn't in the symlinks's list

If the problem is keep the appendix clean and easier to read, maybe a
comment in symlinks.xml about this issue can be enough.

 It's only my opinion and, of course, can be wrong

Manuel Canales Esparcia         macana at macana-es.com
Usuario de LFS nº 2886          http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/
LFS en castellano:                      http://www.escomposlinux.org/lfs-es