CVS Commits

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Aug 16 13:31:30 PDT 2002

Just a note to Bruce and Larry that I've given Jesse permission to
commit things to cvs (fill-in-the-blanks, packages etc.).  I trust him
to do it well and the more hands the better.

Mark

"I got off at Durham... and fell in love with it instantly.  Why, it's
 wonderful - a perfect little city.  If you have never been to Durham, go
 there at once. Take my car. It's wonderful."
     Notes from a Small Island, Bill Bryson
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org