Bug in configure script of imlib-1.9.14

Larry Lawrence llawre_ at excite.com
Mon Apr 29 15:42:44 PDT 2002

"Chris Lingard" <chris at stockwith.co.uk> wrote in message
news:aakdgs$es9$1 at shadowfax.linuxfromscratch.org...

> I posted this bug to lfs.book by mistake.  But now that I have
> been directed here I see bug 68.
>
> I cannot see any details about it, perhaps I am accessing
> it wrongly, and it looks like it is marked as fixed.
>
> If this a problem with png.h, and where is the official fix?
>
> Chris

I having a hard time following this bug.  implib can't find jpeg, now
png.h?

Bugs at BLFS are generally emailed to blfs.dev, and someone will look
into it.  Bug 68 references the version number that is being put in the
book and that's about it.  You can leave notes in bugzilla and it will
be forwarded to this list and the maintainer.

Larry

Larry

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org