just curious, when's blfs-book-1.0 due?

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Sep 24 07:20:57 PDT 2001

When it's ready ;-)

Sorry - couldn't resist....

It depends on the help we get.  There's still a lot to write.  I NEED
volunteers to write the X instructions and I have to find out what is
going on with the KDE ones (someone has assigned themselves to it in
bugzilla - can't recall who at the moment).  Jeremy (if you're on the
list) - are you converting your Gnome hint?

I'm a little busy (start of term at the moment) but hopefully we can get
there in the not too distant future...

/me promises to try harder in future ;-)

Mark
--
Mark Hymers					 BLFS Project Leader
markh at linuxfromscratch.org