Mailing list changes

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Sep 21 13:36:36 PDT 2001

Hi all,

Just to confirm that we now have three BLFS lists:

blfs-book: this list will be for bugzilla traffic.

blfs-dev: this NEW list is for discussing the book.  all discussions
should be moved to here.  note that you'll need to subscribe to this
seperately from your blfs-book subscription.

blfs-support: this is the list formally known as lfs-apps.  we support
ANYTHING beyond the basic LFS book here, not just BLFS stuff.

Hope this is clear to everyone

Mark

--
Mark Hymers					 BLFS Project Leader