Lots of Bugzilla Traffic / QA Stuff

jbauman at adsl-63-193-249-142.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net jbauman at adsl-63-193-249-142.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net
Tue Sep 18 23:14:42 PDT 2001

On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 12:58:58PM +0100, Mark Hymers wrote:
> /me grovels and apologises :-)
>
> In my defence, I've been registering for the new year at university and
> so haven't been doing my email as religiously as I should.

Unnecessary. I knew YOU would come through. I was just wondering if
anyone else was still reading this list...

> > clear cut as one would hope, so I expect we'll do this to the best of
> > our abilities, and refine as time goes on if necessary.
> I agree 100% with this.  BTW, Jeff, I cleaned up the openssl install
> procedure so it's simpler, FHS compliant and doesn't overwrite the man
> pages.  I'll let you have a look at it again and tell me what you think.

Yes, I noticed. I've signed up to do the QA on it. I've already had a
preliminary look, and it looks good.

> Can I make an appeal.  Can ANYBODY who can help PLEASE speak up - either
> with QA stuff or writing the instructions in the first place... Jeff and
> I aren't supermen you know ;-)

Thanks for this. I'm currently moving from QA to the build group at my
job, and I'm facing a huge learning curve, so may find spare time more
difficult to come by for a while.

--
Jeff Bauman
jbauman at adsl-63-193-249-142.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net