Lots of Bugzilla Traffic / QA Stuff

jbauman at adsl-63-193-249-142.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net jbauman at adsl-63-193-249-142.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net
Tue Sep 18 23:07:41 PDT 2001

On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 05:15:09PM -0400, Seth W. Klein wrote:
> > <snip> Also, I would suggest that we change the state
> > to VERIFIED rather than CLOSED, and only close bugs once we do something
> > like an official release. <snip>
>
> I thought VERIFIED was for "verified that this i really a bug, not
> a duplicate or luser not following instructions or...." Or am i
> totally clueless?

Seth,
I can tell you that QA departments at software companies (as I very
recently worked in one) use this designation as "fix of this bug is
verified as fixed."

--
Jeff Bauman
jbauman at adsl-63-193-249-142.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net

"I must say that I find television very educational. Every time
someone switches it on I go into another room and read a good book."
	-- Groucho Marx
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org