Lots of Bugzilla Traffic / QA Stuff

Jason Gurtz jason at tommyk.com
Tue Sep 18 07:54:36 PDT 2001

> and samba seemed to be ok.. Not sure if I'm using SSL on it though.

AFAIK you have to pass --with-ssl=/path/to/libs to samba ./configure
I'll mention that my experience w/ ver 2.2 of samba is that the default
paths of an openssl install are not agreeing very well with the samba
./configure and/or Makefile.  From reading some samba ML archives I
found that there is another SSL lib that samba expects to use vice
openssl, and that it can be fixed with some munging around.  I haven't
gone down that road yet  ;)  I'm sure I will make another attempt
sometime.

~Jason

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org