Lots of Bugzilla Traffic / QA Stuff

Jason Gurtz jason at tommyk.com
Tue Sep 18 06:45:37 PDT 2001

> I agree 100% with this.  BTW, Jeff, I cleaned up the openssl install
> procedure so it's simpler, FHS compliant and doesn't overwrite the man
> pages.  I'll let you have a look at it again and tell me what
> you think.

I'd like to take a look at that also.  Maybe even samba will be happy
with it then?

> Can I make an appeal.  Can ANYBODY who can help PLEASE speak
> up - either
> with QA stuff or writing the instructions in the first
> place... Jeff and
> I aren't supermen you know ;-)

I'm still wanting to help out some.  I do still have to finish squaring
away alfs cvs and www first though. After that's done, both of the
above.  IMO, ALFS and BLFS kinda do some crossing here and there, so it
will a mutual good thing to follow along with both.

~Jason

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org