Lots of Bugzilla Traffic / QA Stuff

jbauman at adsl-63-193-249-142.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net jbauman at adsl-63-193-249-142.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net
Mon Sep 17 20:11:36 PDT 2001

Well, it's been nearly 24 hours since my last post to this list, and the
response has been overwhelming. Either Listar has gone on holiday or QA
on this stuff is perceived to be about as much fun as having exploratory
surgery. No matter. If necessary, I'll do them all myself -- it will
just take a lot longer that way.

In the absence of any objections, I'm going to get cracking on this as
I've previously proposed. If anyone would like to join me, that would be
great. If there are objections, speak up will ya?

One other thing I forgot to mention that we should be checking, and that
is FHS compliance. I've read the spec at least half a dozen times now,
probably, with different questions about packages, and it's often not as
clear cut as one would hope, so I expect we'll do this to the best of
our abilities, and refine as time goes on if necessary.
--
Jeff Bauman
jbauman at adsl-63-193-249-142.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net

"To be uncertain is uncomfortable, but to be certain is ridiculous."
	-- Chinese proverb
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org