Sorry about lack of action

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Sep 14 08:47:28 PDT 2001

Hi all,

Sorry about the lack of progress recently.  I'm in the middle of
rebuilding my own system at the moment so I'm doing some more
instructions now.  I'm looking for people to write the networking
sections for things such as PPPoE, DHCP etc. (see part II of the book
for the placeholders).

Could anyone who could write such things email me.

Cheers

Mark

PS - As always, I'll be glad to recieve ANY contributions.  Please CC me
as well as the list otherwise there is a chance they'll be overlooked.
--
Mark Hymers					 BLFS Project Leader
markh at linuxfromscratch.org